Discover the historic neighborhoods and monuments of the city of seven hills on this half-day tour, the city that enchants the millions of visitors that roam it daily. Turn your guide into a private chauffeur and gain a marvelous sense of continental Europe’s most westerly Capital. From the hustle and bustle of the city center to the most iconic historical landmarks and tourist sites.
From the top of Parque Eduardo VII to Belém, through the emblematic Marquês de Pombal roundabout, Avenida da Liberdade, S. Jorge Castle, Alfama, Mouraria, Baixa, Chiado, Bairro Alto and Terreiro do Paço, this is the perfect tour to experience Lisbon in one morning or afternoon. The city, born in 1255 and reconstructed in 1755 after the earthquake, extends along the banks of the Tejo river home to one of the world’s most emblematic bridges, the 25th of April.
- Private Tailor-Made Tour
- Private Expert Tour Guide
- Door to Door Transport
- High Comfort Vehicle
- Free Wi-fi Available
- Unlimited Bottled Water
- Surprise Souvenir Gift
- Legally Required Insurance
- Admission Fees to Monuments and Museums
- Historic City Neighborhoods Alfama, Mouraria, Chiado, Bairro Alto, Baixa e Belém;
- Lisbon Riverfront Terreiro do Paço, Cais do Sodré, Alcântara e Belém;
- Central Business District Marquês de Pombal, Amoreiras, Av. da Liberdade;
- Main Monuments São Jorge Castle, Lisbon See and Cathedral, Jerónimos Monastery, Belém Tower, Padrão dos Descobrimentos.
OPTIONAL MONUMENTS, SORROUNDING AREAS AND SIGHTS
S. Vicente de Fora Monastery;
“Azulejo” (Portuguese Tiles) Museum
National Museum of Ancient Art
CCB – Cultural Centre of Belém
National Coach Museum
MAAT - Museum of Art Architecture and Technology;
Ajuda Natioal Palace;
Caloust Gulbenkian Museum.
World Famous “Pastel de Belém” sold here since 1837;
The sweetest most famous “Ginjinha Portuguesa” (Portuguese Sour Cherry Liqueur).
|+ 8||Peça-nos orçamento|