Dive into and explore the city of 7 hills on this full-day tour, its day-to-day rhythms of a European capital and its innumerous historic neighborhoods, pass by its most iconic and centuries-old monuments and viewpoints with gorgeous vistas.
From the Parque das Nações to Ajuda, passing through the Castle, Alfama, Mouraria, Baixa, Chiado, Bairro Alto, Terreiro do Paço and Belém. Be inspired by the unique and unforgettable aura of a city born in 1255 and reborn after the 1755 earthquake, by the aroma of the marine blue of the Tejo river, the seat of Europe’s most westerly capital, Lisbon.
- Private Tailor-Made Tour
- Private Expert Tour Guide
- Door to Door Transport
- High Comfort Vehicle
- Free Wi-fi Available
- Unlimited Bottled Water
- Surprise Souvenir Gift
- Legally Required Insurance
- Admission Fees to Monuments and Museums
- Historic City Neighborhoods Alfama, Mouraria, Chiado, Bairro Alto, Baixa e Belém;
- Lisbon Riverfront Terreiro do Paço, Cais do Sodré, Alcântara e Belém;
- Central Business District Marquês de Pombal, Amoreiras, Av. da Liberdade;
- Modern City Neighborhoods Parque das Nações (Site of the 1998 World Expo);
- Main Monuments Vasco da Gama Tower, S. Vicente de Fora Monastery, São Jorge Castle, Lisbon See and Cathedral, National Pantheon, Jerónimos Monastery, Belém Tower, CCB, Padrão dos Descobrimentos.
OPTIONAL MONUMENTS, SORROUNDING AREAS AND SIGHTS:
“Azulejo” (Portuguese Tiles) Museum
National Museum of Ancient Art
National Coach Museum
MAAT - Museum of Art Architecture and Technology;
Ajuda Natioal Palace;
Caloust Gulbenkian Museum.
World Famous “Pastel de Belém” sold here since 1837;
The sweetest most famous “Ginjinha Portuguesa” (Portuguese Sour Cherry Liqueur).
For lunch take a pick from the most typical Cod fish dishes to the most tender meat cuts or the freshest fish from Portugal’s Atlantic coastline.
|+ 8||Peça-nos orçamento|